April 30 2020
We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and relevant impact to APM Terminals Apapa.
We are fully operational and have adopted the safety measures and protocols outlined by APM Terminals and local authorities.
Ongoing construction at the NPA Port Gate, resulting in reduction of port gate capacity to 50%.
We advise customers to take the opportunity to maximize deliveries of containers.
- Operating as usual.
Cargo acceptance and storage:
- Space to store containers is limited and customers are kindly requested to contact the terminal for delivery of the container.
Cargo pick up & delivery:
- Gate opening hours as usual: 24/7.
- Multimodal solutions: rail and barge opportunities available.
- NCS is fully present to attend all clearance necessities.
- Check with terminal for latest status regarding delivery of empty containers.
We will keep you updated as soon as the situation will change.
Stay up to date
You are always welcome to reach out to Customer Service. To receive updates via SMS or Email subscribe for Terminal Alerts.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.