May 13 2020
We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and relevant impact to APM Terminals Apapa.
We are fully operational and have adopted the safety measures and protocols outlined by APM Terminals and local authorities.
- All our online platforms are available for generation of invoices, payments and receipting.
- Multimodal solutions: rail and barge opportunities available for cargo pick-up and delivery.
- Operating as usual.
Cargo acceptance and storage:
- Space to store containers is limited and we encourage customers to proceed with customs examination, TDO (Terminal Delivery Order) and maximize deliveries of containers.
Cargo pick up & delivery:
- Gate opening hours as usual: 24/7. Gates are open to all trucks calling our facility with valid transactions.
- Gate closed to ONE and OOCL empties (20 and 40 ft general purpose containers). Truckers are to liaise with shipping line for diversion plans.
- Inbound traffic flow is at slow pace as truckers wait for TDO from agent. Outbound traffic: both lade/flatbed trucks exiting steadily
We will keep you updated as soon as the situation will change.
Stay up to date
You are always welcome to reach out to Customer Service. To receive updates via SMS or Email subscribe for Terminal Alerts.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.