Every little helps when it comes to lifting the standard of reliability for our customers
Three members of APM terminals Apapa’s Asset Management team are now certified as Machine Lubricant Analysts 1 (MLA1). This is an international certification offered by the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML), the world’s leading body for machine lubrication in accordance with ISO 18436.
With this training and certification, the team has been equipped with the necessary skills and requisite knowledge in lubricant selection and handling, machinery lubrication and oil sampling in line with best practices. This is another step to maximising the reliability of lifting equipment for APM Terminals Apapa and reducing any potential impact on our customers logistics chains to the minimum.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…