Shipping Line Dashboard
Real-time berth operations – 24/7 – for proactive planning
You asked – we listened – and together we’ve created an industry first: the APM Terminals Shipping Line Dashboard. Real-time, 24/7 visibility of container loading/discharging from anywhere in the world.
Waiting for telephone/email updates about the status of vessel loading/discharging have become a thing of the past. Driven by advanced algorithms, our Shipping Line Dashboard provides you with detailed information right down to moves per hour for individual cranes. It provides complete transparency and reliable estimated completion times from early on during the port stay.
Take the stress out of planning your onward journey and stay ahead of the curve with:
- Improved Planning: Complete transparency and reliable estimated completion times calculated using an advanced algorithm have a positive ripple effect on the whole onward logistics chain
- Increased Reliability : Live data sent from cranes to our Terminal Operating System, removes human bias and enables you to improve the accuracy of your own planning.
- Real time: Available 24/7 via our secure www.apmterminals.com platform from anywhere in the world
The types of information you can access in real-time...
Our ambition is to provide a range of digital tools that enable shipping lines to interact seamlessly and efficiently with us and grow our businesses together. For example, in the near future you’ll be able monitor stowage moves in real time, which will provide useful data for further collaboration on improving stowage plans to ultimately reduce terminal dwell times.
1. Create an account here(if not already set up for other services such as Container Tracking, Terminal Alerts or Online Service Ordering).
2. The first time you visit the Shipping Line Dashboard you'll be prompted to request permission to access your shipping line vessel data.
3. Once your identity is verified, access to your data will be provided within 24 hours and you'll be able to access the Shipping Line Dashboard
4. On the Shipping Line Dashboard, select a vessel to view the current loading/unloading status in real-time, monitor estimated completion times and set your future planning in motion!
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)