All trucks entering the terminal must meet certain minimum safety standards. If any trucks do not meet these standards, they will be denied access into the terminal.
Truck drivers must be on their best behavior while on the terminal. The following rules act as a guideline for truck drivers while they operate on the terminal.
10 Golden Rules
- Do not walk in the terminal yard (No Waka for Terminal)
- Drug and Alcohol is NOT Allowed
- Do NOT give BRIBE
- Incomplete/ Bad twist lock is NOT allowed
- Do NOT walk a into container stack
- Speed limit on the terminal is 30km/h
- No overtaking in the yard
- Slow down at traffic intersections
- Do NOT turn between Stacks
- Do not repair your truck in the yard