At APM Terminals Apapa, we offer shipping lines, logistic service providers & shippers an extensive network of inland barge services through 3rd party barge operators all approved by the NPA. This is further enhanced by the provision of dedicated barge berthing space thus fostering barge services that directly connect the Apapa Port Terminal in Lagos with a growing number of strategically located jetties & Inland Container Depots (ICDs) in the Nigerian market.
- Reduces waiting time to access port as barges arrive port on scheduled visit.
- Cargo availability ahead of the competition.
- Improves customer cargo planning as barge slots are known to customer at least 72 hours earlier to barge arrival.
- Reduces production down time.
- Reduces overall clearing cost.
- Fastest means of cargo delivery especially for extremely urgent cargo.
Barge Operators' Contact
|BARGE OPERATOR||CONTACT PERSON||CONTACT NUMBER||CONTACT MAIL||DESTINATION|
|CLARION||Mustafa Mohammedemail@example.com||Mile 2|
|DIAMOND STAR|| Razaq Oladipo
|ESSLIBRA||Opemipo Dada||08180524453|| Opemipo.firstname.lastname@example.org
|MARTINADE|| Edmond Martins
||email@example.com||Kirikiri - beside chisco tank farm on the right|
|OLATUNDE INT LTD|| Alake Seun
|RABANI GEOLOGISTICS|| Owoeye Olabanji
|SAPID|| Mr Francis
|SINOMA CARGO||Precious Idiakefirstname.lastname@example.org||Ikorodu|