At APM Terminals Apapa, we offer shipping lines, logistic service providers & shippers an extensive network of inland barge services through 3rd party barge operators all approved by the NPA. This is further enhanced by the provision of dedicated barge berthing space thus fostering barge services that directly connect the Apapa Port Terminal in Lagos with a growing number of strategically located jetties & Inland Container Depots (ICDs) in the Nigerian market.
- Reduces waiting time to access port as barges arrive port on scheduled visit.
- Cargo availability ahead of the competition.
- Improves customer cargo planning as barge slots are known to customer at least 72 hours earlier to barge arrival.
- Reduces production down time.
- Reduces overall clearing cost.
- Fastest means of cargo delivery especially for extremely urgent cargo.
Video: Long-time customer, Obetus Investments Nigeria Limited, prefers to transact business with APM Terminals Apapa.
Barge Operator Contacts
|BARGE OPERATOR||CONTACT PERSON||CONTACT NUMBER||CONTACT MAIL||DESTINATION|
|CLARION||Mustafa Mohammed||0812 email@example.com||Mile 2 / Kirikiri|
|DEPOTTER||Chinelo Igweonwu||0803 firstname.lastname@example.org||Ikorodu|
|DIAMOND STAR|| Oladipo Rasaq
|ESSLIBRA||Opemipo Dada||0818 0524453|| Opemipo.email@example.com
|GMT||Brian Dungor||0812 9938098||Bargeoperations@gmt-limited.com||Abule Osun|
|KAYSTONE||Benita Afolabi||0802 firstname.lastname@example.org||Mile 2 / Festac|
|NUCLEUS||Olaide Fowosire||0915 email@example.com||Iddo|
|RABANI|| Owoeye Olabanji
|SAPID|| Francis Itsede
||0803 firstname.lastname@example.org||Mile 2|
|SINOMA||Precious Idiake||0803 email@example.com||Ikorodu|