Internship Program - On hold until further notice
APM Terminals Bahrain Internship program is developed to support current students and introduce them to the business environment. The program offers our young and diverse students’ exposure to actual working life, and the opportunity to put the theory they have learnt into practice, providing them a foundation to their career choices, and the chance to build valuable business networks for future use.
Rules and Regulations:
- For University Internships - Applications will only be accepted during January – May for Internships to commence during June - December.
- For School Internships – Applications must be submitted 2 months earlier than required internship start date.
- Priority is given for students who meet the training requirements. Graduated students’ requests will not be accepted.
- Internship duration may vary from 1 week up to 3 months.
- Interns must obtain valid work placement insurance.