This Truckers Dashboard aims to provide more visibility and transparency for our landside customers and Trucking Partners. It enables the Transporter’s Community to access following services for trucks registered with APM Terminals Bahrain:
- Register new trucks in KBSP’s database or revise Truck License Plate Numbers.
- Verify truck inventory details including truck registration date, expiry date, BAT number of the truck and truck status
- Request a new or replacement Verified Gross Mass (VGM) card.
- Check VGM details for Export Full containers that have been gated-in, by inserting a date range or by querying a specific Truck License Plate Number
- Check Truck Cycle Time by inserting date range of transactions or Truck Registration number
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)