May 13 2020
We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and relevant impact to APM Terminals Bahrain.
We are fully operational and have adopted safety measures and protocols outlined by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.
- Vessel operations continues as normal.
- Operating as usual, however customers are requested to prioritize clearance of import full containers and the backloading of empty containers, to help us in keeping the terminal fluid for all incoming and outgoing cargo flows.
- If you need a solution for long term storage or prioritized cargo, please reach out to us and we will do our utmost to assist.
Operational Timings during the holy month of Ramadan:
- During the holy month of Ramadan, skeletal staff will be available between 18:30-20:00 hours for Iftar and between 03:00-03:30 hour for the Suhoor break.
- Gate Timings will be from 04:00 – 18:00 hours and thereafter from 20:00 – 22:00 hours. Between 20:00 – 22:00 hours gate will deliver empties and shall receive full and empty containers; delivery of full containers will not be allowed.
- The appointment office will operate remotely till further notice between 08:00 – 14:30 hours.
- CFS shed between 06:00 – 17:00 hours; but Customs will be in attendance between 08:00 – 14:00 hours daily.
- LCL shed will operate between 08:00 – 14:00 hours daily.
- Aluminium shed will operate 24 hours as normal.
- Marine movements – Last move for berthing & un-berthing of vessels will be 17:00 hours & 17:30 hours respectively. First move for both berthing and un-berthing will be 19:30 hours.
We will keep you updated should there be any changes.
Stay up to date
You are always welcome to reach out to our Customer Service desk for further information. To receive updates via SMS or Email subscribe for Terminal Alerts.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.