July 27 2020
Eid Al Adha holiday circular
Dear Valued Customers,
Please be informed that the Eid Al Adha holiday period is expected to commence on Thursday 30th July (subject to the sighting of the moon) and will last till Tuesday 4th August 2020 (both days inclusive).
Our service coverage during this holiday period, will be as follows:
- Appointment office will remain closed from Thursday 30th July till Monday 3rd August 2020 and will resume on Tuesday 4th August 2020.
- Gate will remain open between 08:00 – 16:00 hours from Thursday 30th July till Monday 3rd August 2020. Normal operations will commence from Tuesday 4th August 2020. Due to periodic maintenance, Customs Scanner will not be available between 12:00-14:00 hours on Friday 31st July2020. In order to compensate for the reduced gate hours, we have increased the number of appointment slots to 30 containers per hour. Customers are encouraged to use these additional slots to meet their import delivery requirements.
- Vessel operations (Container and General Cargo) will continue as normal.
- CFS/LCL sheds will remain closed from Thursday 30th July till Monday 3rd August 2020 and will resume on Tuesday 4th August 2020.
- Administration offices will resume on Wednesday 5th August 2020
All customers are requested to plan as per the above to avoid any delays.
We would also like to remind our customers to use appropriate COVID-19 preventive Personal Protective Equipment (Face Mask and Hand Gloves) and maintain social distancing norms at all times. Failure to comply with these requirements at the Terminal Premises, shall result in Port access being restricted and/or services being denied.
Eid Mubarak to all of you and your loved ones.
Thanking you all for your continued support.
APM Terminals Management
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.