October 12 2021
Obtaining Material gate-pass through online system
Please be informed that the Material gate-pass application form is available in below link gatepass.bahrain.apmterminals.com along with other Security related forms.
We would request you to follow below guidelines while applying for Material Gate-Pass.
- Material gate pass will be issued for personnel and items used for maintenance purposes only (devices, tools & equipment).
- Material Gate pass will be available online for all port users and visitors.
- Material Gate Pass not required for customs verification and endorsement.
- Material Gate Pass will be checked, verified and stamped by APMT supervisor at the main gate.
- All customers using Material gate pass should enter through gate no. 1 & 5 and exit through gate no. 9 & 10.
- Material Gate Pass is not required for tankers entering into Terminal.
- All tankers drivers must present the delivery note to the customs export office for verification and stamping.
- APMT security at main gate will check and verify the presence of the stamp of the export office only.
- All tankers before exiting the port should go through Customs Scanner.
- All tankers drivers must use gate # 1 for entering and gate # 10 for exiting.
Thanking you for your continued support.
APM Terminals Bahrain
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.