November 15 2021
Save the Date! Join us at the 18th Trans Middle East 2022 Conference
APM Terminals Bahrain is proud to join sponsors of the 18th Trans Middle East 2022 Exhibition and Conference, the biggest and longest established Container Ports, Shipping and Transport Logistics Exhibition and Conference in The Middle East.
This annual Pan European, Middle Eastern and African event is designed to promote containerised transport throughout the EMEA region. It will take place at the luxurious 5 star The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain from Tuesday 25 to Thursday 27 January 2022 in a safe and professional 5-star hotel environment.
The event is honoured to be under the Patronage of His Excellency Eng. Kamal bin Ahmed Mohamed, Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications and hosted by the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications.
The two days Conference Programme will feature 35 exhibitors and sponsors, together with 25 international business leaders responsible for global transport and logistics. Topical issues and challenges facing global transportation and logistics will be covered in depth, including:
- Growth strategies driving maritime players within the region
- Forthcoming challenges in relation to strong demand in global containerisation
- Current state of infrastructure and investor sentiments for ports and shipping development
- Improving and expanding regional port infrastructures in Bahrain as part of a broader economic development strategy
- A regional perspective in shaping an integrated supply chain model
- The strengths and weaknesses of current port operations – Insights on improving port operations and ensuring a balanced economic growth throughout the EMEA region
- Insights on new port technologies in maximizing port operation efficiencies
- Facilitating economic growth through port reliability and performance
- Global trends in the ownership of ports and its significance for shipping lines
- Improving and creating regional business opportunities in shipping and transhipment activities within the supply chain cycle
Over 150 senior executives from the worlds’ leading ports, shippers, cargo owners, shipping lines, freight forwarders, logistics companies, terminal operators, railway operators and port/rail equipment suppliers will be in attendance.
In support of the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications’ major investment in Bahrain’s transportation infrastructure development, you are invited to participate in this event and be part of one of the fastest growing economies in the GCC region. We look forward to welcoming you in person.