Switch Location

Find an APM Terminal

Terminals
Luanda Namibe
Terminals
Bahrain
Terminals
Cotonou
Terminals
Douala
Inland Services
Cameroon
Terminals
Pointe-Noire
Terminals
Port Said
Terminals
Tema
Inland Services
Ghana
Terminals
Conakry
Terminals
Abidjan San Pedro
Inland Services
Ivory Coast
Terminals
Aqaba
Inland Services
Jordan
Inland Services
Kenya
Terminals
Monrovia
Inland Services
Mali
Terminals
Apapa Onne
Inland Services
Nigeria
Terminals
Salalah
Inland Services
Saudi Arabia
Inland Services
Senegal
Inland Services
South Africa
Inland Services
Tanzania
Inland Services
Tunisia
Inland Services
UAE
Inland Services
Uganda
Inland Services
China
Terminals
Mumbai Pipavav
Inland Services
South Asia
Terminals
Yokohama
Terminals
Tanjung Pelepas
Terminals
Colombo
Terminals
Laem Chabang
Inland Services
Thailand
Terminals
Cai Mep
Terminals
Aarhus
Terminals
Helsinki Kotka
Terminals
Marseilles Fos
Inland Services
France
Terminals
Poti
Inland Services
Germany
Terminals
Vado Ligure
Inland Services
Netherlands
Inland Services
Romania
Inland Services
Spain
Terminals
Gothenburg
Terminals
Izmir
Terminals
Buenos Aires
Inland Services
Argentina
Inland Services
Brazil
Inland Services
Chile
Terminals
Moin
Inland Services
Ecuador
Terminals
Puerto Quetzal
Inland Services
Mexico
Terminals
Callao
Inland Services
Peru
Inland Services
Uruguay
Swipe Right for Terminal Navigation Swipe Left for Global Navigation

Shareholder Information

APM Terminals Bahrain, the exclusive operator of Khalifa Bin Salman Port gives you the opportunity to be a shareholder of the nation's only commercial port through its IPO.

  • No minimum investment needed
  • Offer price: BHD 0.660 per share
  • Offer period: 8-24 November, 2018

APM Terminals Bahrain B.S.C.(c) (“APMT Bahrain” or the “Company” or the “Issuer”) is the exclusive manager and operator of Khalifa Bin Salman Port, the only general commercial port facility in Bahrain and handles all containerized cargo to and from Bahrain in addition to general cargo.

80% of the Company is ultimately owned by A.P. Moeller - Maersk Group, through APM Terminals B.V. (Netherlands) - a global leader in the management and operation of ports and inland services. The remaining 20% is owned by Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (Holdings) Co. W.L.L.

The Maersk Group is a Fortune 500 listed group and an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and a global leader in shipping and ports. The Company has an exclusive 25 years concession from the Bahrain Government to manage and operate Khalifa Bin Salman Port (KBSP) effective from 1 April 2009. This Concession is renewable with mutual consent of the Company and the Bahrain Government.

The Company directly employs 486 staff members in Bahrain and currently handles approximately 400,000 twenty foot equivalent units (“TEUs”) of containers and 1.2 million freight tonnes of general cargo per year.

Use of cookies

Apmterminals.com is using functional, analytical and tracking cookies to give you an optimal experience. Third parties and social media networks also place tracking cookies. Your online behaviour could be followed by these third parties. By pressing “accept” you accept such use of cookies.

Cookie Policy