May 15 2020
COVID-19 Terminal Status Update – week 20
- APM Terminals Barcelona is operating normally.
- The action protocol defined to mitigate the coronavirus impact in our Terminal is fully deployed, operational and constantly monitored by the Covid-19 Management Committee.
- All operations have run normally with safety as our main priority since the beginning of the current exceptional situation.
- All operations in Terminal including our VAS Services (VGM, Inspections, etc.) are being managed as usual and no major incidences must be reported.
- Yard occupancy is high but without congestion allowing global operations to run normal.
- Operational affections scheduled for 31st May from 08.00 to 20.00. All operations in Terminal (vessel, gates and train) will be detained in order to carry out some important maintenance works. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further details.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.