AMP Terminals Barcelona can provide no-terminal storage for your IMO container, 8 days before vessel ETD with the compliance of local Authorities. This service applies for all IMO 9 units with the following UN: 3077, 3082 as well as IMO 3 UN 1266.
The Service only applies for EXPORT containers
- UN 3077 (IMO9)
- UN 3082 (IMO9)
- UN 1266 (IMO3)
- IMO Storage for certain UN inside the Terminal Facilities.
- Cost savings for storage and transportation
- Ensure container loading as scheduled avoiding potential delays.
The Service does not apply for any other UN outside the mentioned ones nor for Import traffics
- The Port Authority will issue 8 days stay permission before ETD for all the UNs allowed in Terminal up to 8 days. (3077,3082 and 1266).
- The ETA mentioned on the APB Imo acceptance is the valid the date to check the container gate in in our facilities.