Contractors, Suppliers & Operating Area
Below you will find the steps you must complete prior to completing the task for which you have been hired.
- Once you receive the purchase order, you must upload the corresponding documentation on the AON-Sicop platform. This will allow you to register the company name in our contractor control system.
- You must upload the corresponding documents to the Terminal's payroll. This will allow people to take the safety induction.
- Click here to download the list of requirements and explanatory tutorials if necessary. In addition, we have on-site advice to help answer any questions or queries that may arise.
Safety Induction (Spanish Only)
Visitors and dispatchers
To enter the operating area, the person entering must present a DNI, ART certificate or personal accident insurance (greater than PESOS$ 2.000,000) and a non-repetition clause in favor of Terminal 4 SA (CUIT 30-67819616- 5).
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)