Important information about the operation - April 24
We inform you that due to the measures of the day of the date, the Terminal will remain closed for the entry and reception of cargo.
That is why you will find the recoordinations to be carried out below:
Import: Coordinated appointments up to and including 3:00 p.m. today, Monday, April 24, will continue, extending them free of charge once operations resume.
Import appointments from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. inclusive will be recoordinated, you can view your new shift in Puerto Digital - Operations - Coordination.
Export: they will be maintained and extended at no cost once operations resume.
The changes and modifications of your coordinations will be made today at 4:00 p.m.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…