APM Terminals Callao has all the certifications required by the National Port Authority to be able to operate as a Special Port Facility.
International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
Certification that our Management System is implemented in accordance with the ISPS Code. The short video below shows how we implement the ISPS Code in practice.
Special Port Facility
Certification that empowers us to receive IMO cargo for loading, unloading or transhipment, and guarantees the safe handling of dangerous goods that pass through the port facility.
Certification that the dangers and risks of port activity are identified and managed to either eliminate or minimise them.
As part of our commitment to provide quality services to all our clients and respect the environment, we are also certified as meeting the following international standards:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 1400 - Environmental Management System
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)