In addition to the standard services you would expect from a marine terminal, we offer the following key services. Our goal is to help you achieve the maximum value from your supply chain, so if we can help in any way, please get in touch.
- Discharging and loading of container vessels, including shifting and transshipments
- Reception and delivery of import containers, transshipments and exports
- Control, stacking, caretaking of the containers on the yard
- Container stripping
- Reefer plugs
- Supplying of information and documentation
- Maintenance of infrastructures, equipment and tools
Our terminal offers calibrated weighing scales for VGM weighing in record time. We will automatically transfer your VGM to the relevant parties.
Textile Container Unloading
Our dry port has an area with special facilities dedicated to the unloading of textile containers. This area is subject to increased security to protect your products.
Express positioning is available for customers wishing to strip their containers more quickly, within 4 hours after the request.
We can provide a breakdown truck to tow your truck if it breaks down in the harbor enclosure or in the dry port of zongo.
Safely transfering your containers to Zongo dry port can fo the dry port of Zongo safely and under very interesting conditions.