Established in 2011, APM Terminals Ghana has an annual throughput of around 100,000 TEU’s operating in Ghana’s biggest port of Tema. It is dedicated to setting industry standards for efficiency and safety in its daily operations.
- Storage - Full (Dry & Reefer) & Empty
- Reefer Management - PTI, monitoring & plugging for exports
- Unloading and loading
- Stripping and stuffing
- Shunting within the port
- Depot & port intermodal services
- Customer deliveries
- Container transport services
Why choose APM Terminals Ghana?
- Provision of a truly end-to-end solution (Port to Door/Door to Port)
- Digital solutions provide in-transit visibility on trucks and EDI transmissions for containers
- Tailor made solutions along the customer’s containerised supply chain.