IMO Sticker Application/Removal
APM Terminals Gijón will position your IMO container in a safety zone within the terminal for the placement or removal of IMO labels for import and export containers, We guarantee compliance with local legislation.
Benefits of in-terminal IMO labelling
- Avoid potential discharge delays for your container
- Fast and agile for last minute interventions
- Reduce additional transport costs
Notes about the IMO labelling process
- IMO stickers are not included in the service and should be provided by the customer to the security desk located at the Terminal Entrance within 6 hours after the request.
- Confirmation photos are not included, but can be requested. Subject to surcharge.
Online Order Form
To request this service, please complete the details below:
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)