March 18 2020
For this reason, as of today (18), most of our employees start working remotely in order to avoid the increase in the spread of the Coronavirus. We have also adopted a series of internal measures to reduce the risk of contagion and we are working to ensure that everything happens as efficiently as possible, thus ensuring a satisfactory experience for our customers.
It is worth mentioning that all operating activities are being carried out normally, without any interruption forecast. The Customer Service in all areas continues to function, and there may be a short delay in responding to e-mails and telephone calls due to the resizing of the line. Therefore, you can use the same usual contacts for external assistance during this period. In case of doubt, our team will be available.
- Customer Service: email@example.com
- Export documentation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Import documentation: email@example.com
- Import: Storage.Itajai@apmterminals.com
- Ships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Export: email@example.com
- Cabotage: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.