APM Terminals Côte d'Ivoire has operations in Abidjan and San Pedro. Our facilities in Abidjan are located just 500m from teh Abidjan Terminal. We provide tailored logistics solutions to help our customers carry out their logistics operations with speed, reliability, efficiency, and most importantly, safety.
APM Terminals has a minority stake in freight and passenger rail (Sitarail) between Abidjan and Ouagadougou, and a 50% stake in palletisation company Palletisation Et Conditionement De Cote D’Ivoire S.A. (PACOC).
We operate modern, high-performance facilities and equipment that comply with international safety standards and provide solutions for the major challenges facing our customers.
Why Choose APM Terminals Côte d'Ivoire?
- Our presence in the two Côte d'Ivoire ports
- Our depots are located in the port area close to the Container Terminal
- 37,000 m² entirely dedicated to container storage
- 11,500 m² of covered warehousing
- 600 m² warehouse for direct stuffing / unloading without going into the store
- 223 connections for monitoring of refrigerated containers
- Real-time tracking of container movements via EDI
- Daily updates on the state of stocks of your containers
- Weighing scales at each location, operational 24/7
- Secure video surveillance and world-class mobile security agents present 24/7
Our teams are made up of professional and skilled men and women who are caring and respectful of our customers. APM Terminals Côte d'Ivoire is a major player in transportation and logistics, and uses its expertise and agility to create value in customers’ supply chain requirements.
Every year we invest in modern infrastructure, advanced technologies and powerful information systems to offer our partners the best customer experience – the basis for a lasting relationship.
We favour solutions that are kind to the environment and offer sustainable development. Our HSSE policy ensures we respect the basic rules of the health and the hygiene at work, use renewable energy, do not support child labour and actively fight against corruption and bad governance.