At APM Terminals, safety is everyone's job. We recommend you familiarise yourself with the materials below taking part in our HSE induction, which takes place Monday, Wednesday and Friday and begins at 9:00 am in the APM Terminals administrative building.
Terminal Safety Rules
- Basic personal protective equipment required to enter the APM Terminals operating areas includes clothing with high visibility reflectors, safety shoes and a protective helmet. Depending on the tasks you'll be carrying out, additional equipment may be necessary.
- APM Terminals Zero Tolerance for Alcohol and Drugs policy is applicable to all persons entering our facilities.
- In operational areas there is restriction for the use of cell phones, photographic and / or video cameras, personal electronic devices such as tablets, video games, etc. The use of some equipment is only permitted by authorized personnel and in established safe areas.
- Always wear a seat belt.
- The speed limit is 30 km / hour.
- Help us maintain our waste recycling standards by placing waste in the appropriate container.
- Violation of the HSE guidelines established by APM Terminals is grounds for applying sanctions.
Safety Induction Video
Safety & Security Guidelines
To take part in our compulsory Safety Course, please email the names of attendees to the following emails:
Terminal Access Card
Following completion of our Safety Course, please email a request for terminal access cards to: