- The map on this page identifies the modernized area of the terminal from the current RTG section. It also shows the location of the Truck Exchange Lanes (TELs).
- When directed to The Modernized Facility, the Routing Ticket will state: Deliver/Pick Up container at Truck Exchange Lane 10-15 (there will always be a range of lanes listed to ensure lane access for the driver). For the The Conventional Facility the Routing Ticket will state: Take/Pick Up container to/at Grounded Location *_____ / or Take container to Wheeled Location *______. *Grounded locations start with a letter (J301) and Wheeled locations are all numerical.
- Drivers should read their routing ticket to ensure they are selecting the correct size chassis for their import pick up - having the wrong size causes delays. The driver is responsible to understand the transaction they will be performing.
- It is critically important drivers ensure their Chassis pins are completely unlocked before initiating a transaction Modernized terminal section/TEL (Truck Exchange Lanes). Failure to comply will result in a safety citation and fine and will be required to take our on-line STEP class.
- Drivers must not press the RED E-STOP button for NON-Emergency reasons. Please use the CALL BOX to speak to a clerk if they need assistance.