APM Terminals Maasvlakte II launches Floating Garden action
The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing many crew members on deep-sea vessels to remain on board for lengthy periods. There are some crew members who have been unable to leave the ship for almost a year and do not know when the situation will improve.
To support these crew members during this difficult period, APM Terminals Maasvlakte II has launched a Floating Garden action. Deep-sea vessels that moor at the terminal will be given a Floating Garden package, which includes all of the plants, pots, seeds and potting soil to make a Floating Garden on their ship.
The package also includes a greetings card with personal messages, wishes and greetings from employees at APM Terminals Maasvlakte II.
The Floating Garden packages that have already been distributed, were received very enthusiastically by the crew members. We hope that this situation will improve in the very near future.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…