APM Terminals terminal Cuautitlán, Izcalli is an intermodal facility serving Mexico City, Mexico's largest consumer market, with a population of over 20 million people and accounting for 26% of Mexico's entire GDP.
It offers a gateway to over 250 distribution centres within just a 20km radius and is connected by rail to all major ports in Mexico, and the U.S. rail network. It provides a cost-effective alternative for shipping lines, freight forwarders and BCOs.
- Operating surface of 10 HA
- Annual capacity of 132,000 TEUs
- 1,250m of internal rail track and 200m of external sidings
- Reception capacity of 75 rail modules (150 FFEs), per service.
- 24/7 operations
- Real-time data through advanced terminals operating system
Hours of Operation
Operations/Yard: Daily: 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Administrative Offices: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Saturday 09:00 am to 1:00 pm.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)