This 7-Hectare, off-dock terminal located next to the Terminal provides additional space for handling full and empty containers. It has a specialist team in place for refrigerated container (reefer) maintenance and repair, and Pre-trip Inspections (PTI).
Open 24/7, shipping lines can take advantage of an extended gate service and optimize truck turn times for empty units as there is no need to enter the port premises and the associated processes and security clearances this requires.
- 24 x 7 operation
- Strategic location outside port, no need to enter port premises (customs) to exit cargo
- Qualified service for refrigerated cargo, equipment maintenance and repair (EMR) and pre-trip inspection (PTI)
- Reefer plugs available
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)