APM Terminals Mobile welcomes largest container ship to call U.S. Gulf
APM Terminals Mobile continues to grow and expand to meet the future demands of the shipping and logistics industry, hosting this 11,356 TEU vessel that showcased the port’s operational strengths.
With a depth of 13.7m (45'), a turning basin for vessels up to 1,300 feet in length, and equipped with Super Post-Panamax Ship-to-Shore Cranes that reach 23 container rows, the terminal can handle 14,000 TEU vessels.
To ensure customer competitiveness, terminal expansion investments are underway combined with harbor deepening plans for 50’ (15.2m) by late 2024 to serve larger vessels and increased intermodal volumes flowing to U.S. Midwest markets.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…