Fines to commence for drivers not stopping at out-gate red light
In a recent meeting with Customs Border Protection (CBP), they clearly stated that any driver not acknowledging a RED Light at the out-gate traffic signal by coming to a stop will be subject to fine of up to $5000.
Please follow these instructions to avoid the possibility of a fine:
• Each out-gate lane is equipped with a traffic signal on the left side of the lane.
• When departing the out gate area drivers should observe the signal as they depart the kiosk.
• Drivers should stop if a red light is being displayed and await further instructions from a CBP officer.
• Drivers should only proceed with a green light or if instructed by a CBP Officer.
• Proceeding past a red light can be punishable by CBP fine of $5000.
APM Terminals Mobile
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…