- Create orders for the delivery of full containers without waiting for the opening of a booking by the shipping line.
- Upload orders and customs will issue documentation digitally
Moby Dik Terminal, St. Petersburg
Moby Dik is the third-busiest container terminal in the St. Petersburg port complex, Russia’s largest and most important port. The terminal is located in Kronstadt, on Kotlin Island in the Gulf of Finland, 32 km (20 miles) from St. Petersburg, and 750 km (466 miles) from Moscow. Read more...
With an APM Terminals Dashboard account you can:
- Receive operational alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Personalise the information you want to display for T&T searches
Sorry, there has been an error.