If it’s your first time visiting the terminal, prior authorisation is required. All requests must be made twenty-four hours in advance of the date of entry and/or stay in the port area.
To request authorisation for a person and/or vehicle to enter the Terminal, send an email from a registered corporate email account to the Security Office (email@example.com). Mails from public domains such as "Hotmail", "Yahoo", "Gmail" or similar are not accepted.
Use the subject: SUPPLIER REGISTRATION, and attach the following documents:
- Photocopy of current identification card.
- Driver's License (In case of driving inside the port facilities)
- Having received the induction of Occupational Safety (Safety) issued by APM Terminals Moin SA
- Having received the Safety Induction related to the ISPS or PIBP issued by APM Terminals Moin SA
- Digital photograph of the person on white background in JPG format.
- Crime sheet, with a validity of 3 months of issue.
- Approval of requirements requested by the Occupational Safety area.
- Description of the areas where access is required.
The security office will review the documentation sent and respond to the request within 24 hours of receipt.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)