If it’s your first time visiting the terminal, prior authorisation is required. All requests must be made twenty-four hours in advance of the date of entry and/or stay in the port area.
To request authorisation for a person and/or vehicle to enter the Terminal, send an email from a registered corporate email account to the Security Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Mails from public domains such as "Hotmail", "Yahoo", "Gmail" or similar are not accepted.
Use the subject: SUPPLIER REGISTRATION, and attach the following documents:
- Photocopy of current identification card.
- Driver's License (In case of driving inside the port facilities)
- Having received the induction of Occupational Safety (Safety) issued by APM Terminals Moin SA
- Having received the Safety Induction related to the ISPS or PIBP issued by APM Terminals Moin SA
- Digital photograph of the person on white background in JPG format.
- Crime sheet, with a validity of 3 months of issue.
- Approval of requirements requested by the Occupational Safety area.
- Description of the areas where access is required.
The security office will review the documentation sent and respond to the request within 24 hours of receipt.