Personal Stack/Peel Off
Peel off addresses the problem of retrieving the desired container from a stack, by segregating the containers destined for a large beneficial cargo owner (BCO), or multiple BCOs, who agree to aggregate their containers into a single stack.
Cargo is consolidated in the yard for specific customers (importers, freight forwarders, trucking companies) and available for pick up in one shift. Containers are distributed from top of stack on one truck to the next truck, until all cargo is delivered. This results in significant improvements in cargo pick-up time.
- Cargo can be delivered to warehouse in one shift
- Faster truck turn time and cargo arrival at next destination.
The service is also available for export containers to be loaded in specific positions on the corresponding ship. The service is charged per container.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)