Our employees form part of our Core Values -"Provide the right environment for the right people" and we are continuously investing in their development and providing them with the best work environment, while ensuring we attract the best Liberian talent.
Habib Sheriff's Career Journey
- Habib Sheriff joined APM Terminals in March 2012 as a Safety Security Guard.
- He took a sabbatical in 2017 to pursue a MSc. degree in Occupational Safety and Health at the International Training Centre of the ILO (ITC/ILO) and the Turin School of Development in collaboration with the University of Turin
- Resigned after Six years of progressive work with APM Terminals and took an assignment at Arcelor Mittal as Senior Health & safety Superintendent/Manager. His practical and theoretical skills were utilized in the Mining sector, where Habib was asked to improve health and safety performance for Liberia’s largest Iron ore company
- Took second sabbatical in 2019 to pursue MMSc-GHD at Harvard University, USA
- Re-joined APM Terminals in March 2021 to contribute to the national growth, through a rewarding employment as the Head of HSSE for APM Terminals Liberia.