January 11 2021
Dear Valued Stakeholders,
Greetings from APM Terminals Mumbai!
We are pleased to advise that the preparations towards the N4 Go-Live are progressing as per plan. As communicated in the subject advisory released last week, following are the details of phased shut-down and re-commencement schedules of various facilities at the terminal, as part of the Go-Live:
- Rail Operations: All rail placements at GTI Rail Siding shall pause from 2000 hrs on 16th January 2021. All rakes at the siding at that time shall be completed by 0600 hrs, 17th January’21. The rail handling operation shall only re-commence by 0700 hrs, 18th January’21.
- Gate Operations:
- E-Form 13 and Customs Approval: These activities shall pause from 0100 hrs, 17th January’21 and recommence by 0100 hrs, 18th January’21.
- Import PIN Generation: This activity shall pause from 0300 hrs, 17th January’21 and recommence by 0100 hrs, 18th January’21.
- Gate-IN Operations: All Gate-INs, including Inter-Terminal Transfers (ITT), shall pause from 0500 hrs, 17th January’21 and recommence by, 0100hrs 18th January’21 in a phase-wise manner. Gate-INs shall recommence with one-two gates and then be gradually extended to all gates.
- Web-Access: Web-Access shall be replaced by N4 CAP, as advised earlier. Thus, the WebAcces shall cease to function from 0300hrs, 17th January’21 and the N4 CAP shall commence by 0100hrs, 18th January’21.
- Vessel Operations: All vessel operations shall pause from 0800hrs 17th Janaury’21 and recommence, post pick of the next planned vessel, at 0900hrs 18th January’21.
We are encouraged by the cooperation extended by many of our stakeholders and thus are confident of executing a smooth transition to the new N4 - Terminal Operating System. Whilst the above schedule has been drawn-up considering system downtime and other operational factors, request your understanding with regards to the same varying to the extent of 2-4 hours.
Thank you for your support and understanding! We shall keep you progressively updated of any further developments on the subject.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.