N4 CAP can be used to:
- Track containers
- Upload EDI for From 11
- ITT pre-advise
- Access Reefer Temperature Variance
Sharing of Form 11 pre-advise
- Form 11 pre-advise is to be shared through N4 CAP and not through email.
- Formats are shared in Supporting Documents on this page
- Status of uploaded form 11 can be checked from EDI batches (under EDI tab in N4 CAP).
- Appropriate file should be uploaded in the session selected in N4 CAP. i.e. if Form 11 is selected then Form 11 file only should be uploaded.
Access Reefer Temperature Variance
- Log into your N4 CAP account
- Select ‘Unit’ tab.
- Right click on Field Header Bar:
- Select Reefer:
- Is Reefer Variance
- Observed Temperature
- Temp Required
- Fields have been added to display reefer temperature variance data