APM Terminals Inland Services Nigeria has an inland container terminal (ICT) located in Kano, the commercial centre of northern Nigeria and its second largest city. It is the only ICT to have regular direct train services from Apapa.
In 2017, APM Terminals introduced a refrigerated truck transport service to help farmers get more perishables to market with less spoilage. As part of an ongoing investment in cold-chain solutions in Nigeria, we provide modern cold chain transportation alternatives for farmers in the agricultural centers of northern Nigeria to bring fresh produce intact and unspoiled to market centers in Lagos.
- Equipment life cycle management
- Container Freight Station (CFS) / cross docking
- Full reefer services
- Stuffing & destuffing
- Container conversion
- Container / equipment sale and lease
- Verified gross mass
- Cargo manufacturing
- Gate handling
Why choose APM Terminals Inland Services?
- Local reliability with own depots, truck fleet, handling equipment and other assets
- Regional and global coverage through extensive network of ports and inland locations
- Trusted team of experts near you to provide tailored logistic solutions
- Highest standards of safety, transparency and compliance in the industry.