In APM Terminals Mauritania, safety is our permit to work. Our safety policy is at the forefront of all our processes. While we are committed to meeting the evolving demands of our customers and the shipping industry that we serve, we are equally dedicated to conducting business at the highest ethical, environmental and socially responsible standards.
"At APM Terminals Mauritania, we strive to be a trusted responsible corporate citizen. We have a vision of contributing to the development of the country, through improving the conditions of commercial exchange for our customers. We continue to invest in human commitment to the safety of our employees, customers, contractors and visitors is unconditional, it is part of our values and our culture. Identifying, assessing and mitigating risks is a priority for the entire team, which has allowed us to prioritize, among other things, and put in place measures to prevent the 5 most deadly risks (FATAL 5).”
- Sidat Mohamed Moustapha , Managing Director APM Terminals Mauritania
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)