Advanced notice: Truck Appointment System limited access
On 25th July 2023, we will switch to a more secure system for managing customer account information on www.apmterminals.com. During the switch over you will be unable to access our Truck Appointment System using your apmterminals.com account.
The switch over will take place between 06:00-11:00 local time. During this period you will not be able to access the Truck Appointment System to make or change appointments. Please take this into consideration for your planning.
After this switch over, you will need to reset your password to be able to login. You will receive a separate email once the switch over has been made, explaining how to do this.
Apologies for any inconvenience this upgrade may cause.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…