Customer Advisory - Biometric Capturing for registration access into WACT
Dear Esteemed customer.
This is to inform you that on Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024, WACT biometric data collection for all our valued customers will formally start. This is in light of our continuous effort to improve our facility’s access control policy for a better customer experience.
We respectfully request that you be available for registration so that you can enter the WACT premised without any doubt. Please bring your identity card and authority letter with you. Since they are required for registration. We are sorry for the brief notice. The biometric enrolment will be taking place at our customer e-payment waiting area, where a workstation has been made available from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday weekly.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need further assistance. Thanks for your understanding.
WACT CUSTOMER CARE
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…