The West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) Truck Appointment System (TAS) enables you to create, cancel and update truck appointment online in just a few clicks. It also provides a convenient overview of the status of your appointments. The short film below explains some of the benefits and provides a quick introduction to how the system works.
- Click here to create an account on apmterminals.com. This account can be used to access other services such as terminal alerts or save containers to a watchlist.
- Next, click here to request access to create appointments for your company. You will receive a confirmation email once access has been granted to our TAS.
- Access the Truck Appointment System under Dashboard in the menu. If you have any issues, check our Quick User Guide below.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)