Other Terminal Delivery (OTD)
WACT’s Other Terminal Delivery (OTD) service enables customers to return full export containers or empty containers that were not originally discharged into WACT as imports.
This saves customers the inconvenience and additional transport cost of having to return a container to the original terminal. It also facilitates faster truck turn times.
- Reduces logistics complexity
- Cost saving from transportation of unit back distant port of origin e.g Lagos.
- Fast truck turn times due to dual transactions (pick-up/drop-off)
- Customer/Line complete the service request below for WACT to receive a unit.
- Customer Service will send an invoice to customer while WACT Planners create the unit(s) in WACT’s Terminal Operating System.
- Customer makes payment and provide proof of payment to Customer Service.
- Gate is enabled to receive unit.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)