Truck Procedures

Before arriving at the Port Elizabeth terminal, drivers must apply for a Sea Link card with the New Jersey Port Authority. Forms can be downloaded from the web site: SEALINK

As of March 23, 2009 in addition to your Sea Link card. you will be required to present your TWIC card.

Trucking companies must have an insurance agreement with the Steamship line. Most lines are registered with the Uniform Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement (UIIA) which sends updated insurance information to our UIIA web site:

Over-The-Road Trucker Safety Rules