APM Terminals has inland service facilities in six strategic locations across Peru, Cajamarquilla, Callao, Chao, Paita, Sullana and Villa el Salvador. All facilities comply with General Customs Law, and procedures established by the National Supervision, to ensures safe and suitable storage.
APM Terminals Inland Service Peru employees highly qualified, well trained staff. They liaise closely with the port to prevent any problems that may arise during operations, to ensure cargo is handled correctly and promptly before, during, and after goods delivery.
The company operates a fleet of almost 100 vehicles and 70 trailers, equipped with 24/7 Satellite Locator and Monitoring. Transport services are offered for dry and refrigerated containerized cargo, and oversized and project cargo.
Road Safety Certification
APM Terminals Inland Service Peru has adopted road safety learnings from our mining industry customers, who have established and adhere to strict road-safety standards. Applying these across our own trucking operations results in reduced risk for our customers in other areas, such automotive distribution, the agro industry and consumer goods. In 2019, we achieved ISO Standard 39001 certification for our Road Traffic Safety Management System.
Why choose APM Terminals Inland Services?
- Local reliability with own depots, truck fleet, handling equipment and other assets
- Regional and global coverage through extensive network of ports and inland locations
- Trusted team of experts near you to provide tailored logistic solutions
- Highest standards of safety, transparency and compliance in the industry.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)