Supporting the basic human right of clean and safe water
APM Terminals Pipavav [GPPL] is proud to mark “World Water Day” by driving awareness and action to tackle the global water and sanitation crisis. In Gujarat near our port, we have installed Water Vending Machines in 12 villages and are supplying hygienic water to ensure access to safe and clean drinking water to the communities living around the port.
A water ATM is a vending machine that dispenses safe, clean, cold and reverse osmosis filtered drinking water. This program has helped improved the overall health of villagers and significantly reduce water-borne diseases.
APM terminals Pipavav has also constructed 10 Check dams, 3 protection walls, 85 roof rain water harvesting structures and desilting of more than 20 water bodies in its effort towards water conservation and watershed development.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…