Hassle free export container gate-in at Pipavav Port, even before vessel gate opens. Make use of Buffer Yard Facility to gate-in export container as per your convenience without incurring any trailer waiting/detention at Pipavav
- Cost & time reduction for exporters.
- Any time hassle-free entry for export containers.
- Uninterrupted gate-in for “by road” containers.
- Optimal safety and security of containers.
- 7 Days free time from the day of container offloading.
- 24x7 buffer yard availability/ operations.
The Buffer yard aims to facilitate exporters’ supply chain enabling continuous dispatch of their containers to APM Terminals Pipavav. Through this they can offload their planned container in a secure and safe environment in the port before gating in the container for planned vessel voyage. Basis the request, movement of container from buffer yard to container yard will be arranged by APM Terminals Pipavav.
- Customer shall open PDA (pre deposit account) for uses of buffer yard facility
- Customer approach Port gate along with manual form13 for Container gate in Buffer yard.
- Once Vessel Gate open, the “Gate in” request is received from CHA/exporter along with approved e-form13 for movement of container from buffer yard to container yard.
- We will update as pre- gate/ yard gate according after received e-form 13 and update location as same yard position
- RFID must be checked at the customs gate. If the scan is not done properly at the customs gate, port team would hold it and inform liner or CHA.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)