Customs Examination Facility
Don’t miss your vessel! We provide customs examination facility within the terminal area for check packeted (while export clearance some of shipments falls under customs scrutiny) containers to load your cargo on planned vessel without additional movement from port to outer CFSs after vessel cut off. Make use of our customs examination facility Product.
- Extended the facility for cargo examination at port examination area.
- Elimination of the waste of transportation thereby reducing additional cost and time
- Improvement of TAT of the overall process.
- Single gate way for customer to track their container.
We provide the facility for de- stuffing & re-stuffing of containers by labor within the port area, which is selected for customs examination.
- Shipping line shall request an Additional Service Request (ASR) through mail for the container examination movement.
- Once the ASR is received from line, terminal will further process to examination the containers.
- Examination report / ASR shall receive prior to Vessel cut-off.
- Container should be in EAL.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)