RMS Port Delivery
No long wait for clearance of cargo at Container Freight Station (CFS). Alternate to CFS Model is here, with RMS Delivery importers/CHA can directly clear their shipments from terminal, thus reduce their time & cost.
- Cuts the delivery time of import cargo.
- Cost-effective with 07 days free storage as compare to clearance from CFS
- RMS clearance and delivery facility is open 24x7.
- Quicker delivery means faster turnaround of containers.
- Handled multiple importers through one Customs House Agent (CHA).
Under the RMS model, CHA/Customers can complete customs clearance of their shipment and take delivery of it at the port within a stipulated time frame of the shipment being offloaded.at terminal. The services comply with high quality and safety standards.
- RMS shipments auto selected by RMCC(customs system) after BE filling and basis on Importers previous track record.
- Customs House will respond with permission/rejection.
- In case of permission/OOC granted by Customs, documents will be forwarded to the terminal.
- Customer registration shall complete, once receive unique RMS Code from terminal.
- Basis RMS Code, customer needs to open PDA with terminal.
- Advance Intimation for mode of delivery (RMS or CFS) to Shipping Lines.
- Advance Bill of Entry to be filled in Customs for OOC.
- Submission of E-Do & OOC at terminal required for container movement/release
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)