At APM Terminals Elizabeth happiness is our thing
APM Terminals Port Elizabeth continues to work hard to enhance the truck driver’s experience at the terminal. In order to capture real-time feedback from truck drivers themselves, APM Terminals Elizabeth has partnered with HappyOrNot. Along with other measures, such as Truck Turn Times and Gate Cameras, you can now also follow our Truck Driver Happiness Index in real time on www.apmterminals.com/happiness
Since the new year truck drivers may have noticed these “Happy-or-Not” buttons at the terminal’s inbound & outbound gate kiosks, and Driver’s Assistance kiosks. By pressing the “Happy Or Not” faces that correlates to their experience the terminal can now get a better feel for how it is doing as a service provider.
Customers and stakeholders can follow the Driver Happiness Index in real-time at www.apmterminals.com/happiness. This page provides complete transparency about the situation at the gate, offering live and historical Truck Turn Times and Gate Cameras. Together this information can help dispatchers and drivers plan the best moments to visit the terminal.
The terminal is still in the initial rollout stage and will soon provide QR codes that will allow truck drivers to share open-ended feedback relating to their experience.
“We’re confident this will provide us with great feedback to help us fine tune our processes and make the truck drivers experience at our terminal even more seamless,” says Giovanni Antonuccio, Director of Customer Engagement at APM Terminals Elizabeth. “This week around 85% of more than 2000 respondents we’re happy their experience. It’s a great score, but we won’t stop looking for ways to improve until the remaining 15% are satisfied.”
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)