Import Appointment Availability Change - APMT PEB 9/28
Dear Valued Customer,
To enhance the TERMPoint users capability to plan while allowing us to maximize the number of appts offered, starting Friday 9/29 you will be able to book Import Pickup appointments three working days in advance. This will allow users to secure the desired slot within the allotted free time.
Import Pickup appointments for Monday 10/2 were posted today at 1PM as normal. The change will occur tomorrow Fri. 9/29 at 1PM, Import appointments for the following week Tuesday 10/3 – Thursday 10/5 will be available to book. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your respective terminal representatives.
APM Terminals Elizabeth Management
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…